Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A PROUD MEMBER

I have always had this soft spot for the StAY ALIVE. To me is the kind of relationship that is like son to parents. I joined the group just after high school and my first friend was Steve Karanja. He walked with me through the tough times that I was going through. I was overwhelmed by the love and understanding that I got as I integrated with the other youths. It was a place I know for sure that you can never get wrong advices. Its is my prayer that we continue to mould characters who will not only be leaders but are leaders with a difference. In this I mean leader who will impact Kenya and the world for a better, safe and peaceful place. I miss all the fun in the activities through out the year and especially the precious lessons that come along. StAY ALIVE has taught to leave in example by emulating Christ. I have grown from a young man to a fine gentleman who can face anything with Christ who strengthens him. Here Am probably like Samuel Wamkota My dear friend and tutor. I teach keyboard, praises, and being a leader StAY taught me to be. I miss all of you and you are always in my heart and prayers. My God give us the grace to Carry on. Am a proud member of StAY ALIVE even now.

by Richard kagunye.

contact ;kagunyek@yahoo.com

No comments: